Athlete focused, athlete driven
Evidence based coaching
FROM NOVICE TO PRO
Whether you’re just joining a new sport or at the peak of your competitive career, we have a structured programme for you.
We have 3 levels of ability for every single programme we produce, as well as a recommended performance strategy, specific to your requirements. That way, you can get the best results possible out of the DS Performance experience.
12 week sport specific programme
Progressive training intensities
Easy to follow performance structures
HOW DS PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAMMES WORK
Choose your sport e.g. Golf, Volleyball, Rugby.
Select your performance variable e.g. power, strength, speed.
Select your programme level e.g. amateur, intermediate, advanced.
OUR THREE LEVELS
- You are at the beginning of your training year, and you are inexperienced at weight training
- You recently started a new sport, or joined a club, and are looking at competing for the first time
- You are returning to training after injury, or a unscheduled setback in your training
- You’ve completed the amateur level programmes, or have 2 or more years’ experience in weight training
- You have competed at a club standard for more than 2 years and are looking at moving up to a national standard competition
- You recently changed sports, but previously competed at a national level
- You’ve completed the intermediate level programmes, or have 4 or more years’ experience in weight training
- You have experience with high intensity training and have utilised 1RM, 3RM and 5RMs previously
- You compete at a national level and want a more structured training schedule to take you to international competition