READ OUR STORE POLICY
Terms & Conditions
1. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (DS Performance), you will be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website Address or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
2. We, DS Performance, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. DS Performance makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
4. This website is for information only. DS Performance has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
5. DS Performance shall not be liable to any person for any loss, injury or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff. Please consult your physician before undertaking any form of exercise.
6. Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than DS Performance ("third parties") and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, DS Performance disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
7. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of DS Performance or any of its employees, agents or licensees.
8. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
9. Unless otherwise stated in the Order, the Company retains copyright in all their Original Material. Original Material includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by the Customer in relation to the Order. The Customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to the Company to enable them to deliver the product(s) or service(s). The Customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks and locations. The Company retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed in the Order. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against the Company in respect of material supplied by the Customer.
10. Failure to attend, or notify DS Performance of a cancellation within 24 hours of the pre-booked session will result in the client/customer being charged the full cost of the agreed session. DS Performance has the right to terminate any contract if failure of payment occurs.
11. DS Performance accepts no responsibility, or liability for any injuries, accidents or harm that may occur during any training session that an individual or group/team is participating in. Any issues that may occur are the responsibility of the athlete and the facility in which the participant is training in. DS Performance always recommends a full warm up is undertaken before exercise to reduce the risk of injury. DS Performance suggests you participant in a risk assessment of your training facility and equipment before use to make sure it is in proper working order. We also highly recommend that if you are unfamiliar with a piece of equipment you seek advice first on how to use it.
12. DS Performance accepts no returns of purchased products, as the Ebooks are downloaded, there is no possible way of knowing that a product would not be saved and used for personal gain in the future by the customer. But if you have a query regarding any aspect of the content of a Ebook then please contact us with your query.
Copyright © 2016 by David Smith. All rights reserved. No portion of this program, except for brief review, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise–without the written permission of the publisher.
First published in 2016 through DS Performance.
Text Design David Smith
The material in this program is for informational purposes only. The author and anyone else associated with the creation or distribution of this program may not be held liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever allegedly caused or resulting from any such claimed reliance. Before beginning this or any other workout routine, it is recommended that you consult with a physician for authorization or clearance. It is
always recommended to consult with a physician before beginning any new exercise
or nutritional program. If you have any problems with your health, you should seek
clearance with a qualified medical professional. The information contained within is
not intended to, and never should, substitute for the necessity of seeking the advice of a qualified medical professional. If at any time you feel pain or discomfort, stop
immediately. Parts of this program contain advanced exercises that should not be
attempted until you are ready. All efforts have been made to ensure that this manual is free from error or problems. Although we have worked hard, we do not take responsibility for loss of action to any individual as a result of the material presented here.
If you require any further information please email DS Performance at:
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments